Rules and Policies
1. Smoking is not permitted at any time in the theatres.
2. Alcohol or illicit drugs are not permitted. Those considered to be under the influence of such may be asked to leave the premises.
3. Please refrain from using foul or otherwise offensive language.
4. Please be courteous when entering and exiting the theatres by moving to and from your seat quickly and quietly.
5. Please refrain from talking loudly while the features are showing.
6. Please park in designated areas only.
7. R-Rated Movies: A Parent or Legal Guardian must Purchase Tickets & Accompany any Guest Under Age 17 into the Theatre & Stay to see the Movie. Please have ID Ready when purchasing Tickets!
8. Cell Phone ringers must be turned off in Theatre's. No talking on cell phones or text messaging during the Movies.